- The administrator of personal data pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of the data (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) is SLAMKA CONSULTING, s.r.o., ID 25846906 with registered office at Chelčického 10, 702 00, Ostrava. (hereinafter referred to as “administrator”).
- Administrator contact information
address: Šamanova 1062/8, 700 30, Ostrava – Zábřeh e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: +420 123 456 789
- Personal data means any information about identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a person which can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identificator such as name, identification number, location, network identificator or one or more specific factors or physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The administrator has not appointed Data Protection Officer.
II. SOURCES AND CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
- The administrator processes personal data that you have provided or personal datat that were obtained on the basis of processing your order.
- The administrator processes your identification and contact data and data necessary for fulfilling the contract.
III. LEGAL GROUND AND PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- Legal ground for processing of personal data is
performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Aricle 6 para. 1 (b) GDPR, the legitimate interest of the administrator in providing direct marketing (mainly for sending commercial communication and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 (f) GDPR, your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (mainly for sending commercial communication and newsletters) pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 point. a) GDPR in conjunction with § 7 para. 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services in the event that no order has been made for goods or services.
- Purpose of processing personal data is
processing your order and exercising rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; at the order, personal data is required, that is necessary for sucessful processing of the order (name and address, contact), providing personal data is a necessary requirement for conclusion and performance of the contract, without personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it by the administrator, sending commercial communication and doing other marketing activities.
- On the part of administrator there is no / automatic individual decision making in the meaning of Art. 22 of GDPR. You have given explicit consent to such processing.
IV. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
- The administrator stores personal data
for the period necessary to exercise rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and asserting claims arising from these contractual relationship (for a period of 15 years after termination the contractual relationship). for the period until the consent to processing personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, for maximum of 15 years, in case the personal data is processed based on consent.
- After expiration of the period for storing personal data, the administrator deletes the personal data.
V. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA (SUBCONTRACTORS OF THE ADMINISTRATOR)
- Recipients of personal data are persons
involved in delivering the goods / services / paymnt on basis of the contract, providing e-shop operation services (Perfect-Air) and other services related to operation of the e-shop, providing marketing services.
- The administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a country outside the EU) or to an international organization.
VI. YOUR RIGHTS
- Under the conditions set in GDPR, you have
the right to acces your personal data pursuant to Art. 15 of GDPR, right to rectify personal data pursuant to Art. 16 of GDPR, or restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 of GDPR. the right to delete personal data pursuant to Art. 17 of GDPR. the right to object to processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR and the right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 of the GDPR. the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or via electronic way to the address or e-mail of the administrator referred to in article III of these Terms and Conditions.
- You also have right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII. TERMS OF PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
- The administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The administrator has taken technical measure to secure data storages and storage of personal data in paper form.
- The administrator declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
- By submitting an order from online order form you confirm that you are familiar with the terms and conditions of personal data protection and that you accept it in its fullness.
- You agree with these terms and conditions by ticking your consent in the online form. By ticking the consent you confirm, that you are familiar with the terms and conditions of personal data protection and that you accept it in its fullness.
- The administrator is entitled to change these conditions. The new version of the Terms and Conditions of personal data protection will be published on its website and at the same time you version will be sent to you via e-mail you have provided to the administrator.
These terms and conditions come into effect on 20.9.2018.